Saturday, October 14, 2023

The way Zig warms up to our mains...

So, now that I've pretty much finished recording dialogue up until after defeating Darkroe, I think that's it. That's all the shady three-man team have to offer. It makes me sad that it's over, but WOW, look at the character development. When Zig said his line here, I literally let out a massive "AWW!"


Here's what he says:
"You smacked down that latest Krawl, too? Truth is, I thought you were a couple of worthless chumps the first time I laid eyes on ya. But just look at ya now!"

Now I can finally draw Rallen & Jeena being buddies with these guys without thinkinking it's not canon :D 

And it's kinda funny too, since Zig goes all the way from butting heads with our protagonists, to acting a little "tsundere" (examples 1, 2) to where we are now xD

No comments:

Post a Comment